Random good picture Not show
1. There was a careful avoidance of the sensitive topic in the scholastic circles.
2. The avoidance of injury is critical to a professional athlete.
3. A person's health improves with the avoidance of stress.
4. Such avoidance, whenever possible without straining, would be second nature to an orator of the generation after Isokrates.
5. Some students may write about the avoidance of a major depression, others about the decision to focus on high employment.
6. Avoidance is a negative strategy seen in language learning.
7. Troops have received training in mine avoidance and detection.
8. The negative reaction pushes for avoidance of the traumatic experience, and thus Amfortas is healed by the spear.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. For the avoidance of doubt I make clear that the investor would not be entitled to recover more than ￡100,000.
10. Parents can learn to anticipate difficulties and develop avoidance strategies as part of a positive parenting approach.
11. If you decide on avoidance of the food, bear in mind that the child's sensitivity may disappear in time.
12. Thus results from passive avoidance and imprinting might begin to converge, which should be good news for both labs.
13. Techniques of avoidance, easing strategies, were especially important to prevent unpaid overtime.
14. Clinton also remains dogged by his avoidance of the draft three decades ago.
15. Tax avoidance is legal; tax evasion is illegal - involving concealment in one form or another, and therefore fraud.
16. It appears that in this case, at least, the avoidance of the deadly prey is inborn.
17. Puppies that could formerly avoid electric shocks, were unable to perform the avoidance responses after several months of isolation-rearing.
18. If a sign were needed that the Internet has become a real market, the arrival of tax avoidance is surely it.
19. Another factor here has been the slow but invaluable installation of Traffic Collision Avoidance System radar in commercial airliners.
20. Peter pulled up, but to his horror the glider chose to pull up as its method of collision avoidance.
21. There are several specialist groups for business, subcontractors, large-scale tax avoidance and transfer of assets overseas.
22. And there was no bloody bobby there at all. Painful experience taught you when to use an avoidance tactic.
23. It was not necessarily that the rich were more adroit at tax avoidance.
24. These include the physiological comfort of pleasant working conditions and the avoidance of stress caused by illness or shortage of money.
25. It is important at this stage to stress the unhealthy nature of avoidance.
26. The controversy surrounding the film was doubtless a contributory factor to Hollywood's subsequent avoidance of the subject.
27. There seems to have been no evolutionary selection for specific avoidance behaviour -- cowering giraffes are not a sensitive predictor of thunderstorms.
28. Trusts are a particular object of attack, as if all trusts had as their purpose the aim of tax avoidance.
29. I responded to the challenge of combat with the tactics of avoidance and flight.
30. She has demonstrated a wellknown fact about physical punishment - it can lead to avoidance.
More similar words: guidance, avoid, dancer, attendance, in accordance with, cancel, cancer, france, stance, chance, glance, enhance, alliance, balance, penance, romance, finance, substance, entrance, instance, distance, pittance, advanced, parlance, by chance, balanced, ancestor, compliance, arrogance, performance.