Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) John Lord, alias Peter Lewis, was convicted of murder.
(2) He was convicted of corruption, and will be disqualified from office for seven years.
(3) The jury convicted the accused man of theft and arson.
(4) He was convicted of drug offences and deported.
(5) They were convicted on forensic evidence alone.
(6) If convicted for murder, both youngsters could face the death penalty.
(7) In 1977 he was convicted of murder and sentenced to life imprisonment.
(8) She was convicted for her part in the crime.
(9) He was convicted of failing to muzzle a pit bull.
(10) Jan was convicted of possessing an offensive weapon .
(11) He was convicted of filing false income tax returns.
(12) He was convicted of attempted rape .
(13) He was convicted on the uncorroborated evidence of the alleged victim.
(14) The jury convicted her on two counts of theft.
(15) Any officer who is convicted of conduct unbecoming an officer shall be court-martialled.
(16) At last the chairman was convicted of having made a wrong decision.
(17) She was convicted on an indictment for conspiracy.
(18) The two men were convicted on the basis of some highly suspect evidence.
(19) Tyler was convicted but was granted a royal pardon .
(20) He was convicted on the evidence of secretly recorded telephone conversations.
(21) He was convicted at a court martial.
(22) They convicted the wrong man on the basis of a signed confession with no corroborative evidence.
(23) He was convicted of importing indecent material.
(24) He was tried and convicted in absentia.
(25) What can be done to encourage convicted offenders to change their ways?
(26) Carter was dubiously convicted of shooting three white men in a bar.
(27) She was convicted of shoplifting.
(28) The government insists that 'prison works' and plans to introduce a tougher sentencing policy for people convicted of violent crime. Sentencedict.com
(29) He fell from grace for the first time when he was convicted of drink-driving.
(30) No school would touch a teacher who had been convicted of assault.
More similar words: convict, conviction, convince, convinced, convoluted, be connected with, victim, victory, expected, selected, unexpected, protracted, device characteristic, constitutional convention, convey, convoy, convert, convene, converse, conflict, convenient, conversion, convention, convenience, conversation, conventional, conceited, conflict with, contradiction, civic.