Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He received his certification as a high school English teacher.
2. An employer can demand written certification that the relative is really ill.
3. We successfully completed the certification for open water diving.
4. Additional funds are needed for training and certification of healthcare workers.
5. Within moments of Bush's certification, Gore's running mate, Sen.
6. Regular certification will be required from the claimant's medical practitioner to enable benefit payments to be made.
7. It has asked for certification from the United States that grain shipped there is from areas free of karnal bunt.
8. You will need a self certification note for your employer available from your doctor's surgery.
9. A copy of the test certification should either go out with the equipment, or be available at the point of hire.
10. Skydivers keep logs of their times for certification.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. By putting them through the assessment and certification process we are demonstrating that confidence, as well as showing our commitment to quality assurance.
12. The first two will be assessed for certification by external examination while Investigating is assessed internally.
13. Losing certification could mean the loss of millions of dollars in aid.
14. Pupils would be offered on-the-job training leading to the certification of their skill in a particular field.
15. A veteran of fighting Western wildfires as a young man(sentencedict.com), Babbitt renewed his certification in 1994.
16. The evaluation of changes in disease specific mortality rates over time is problematic because of changes in classification procedures and death certification practices.
17. A developing issue for actuaries has been the question of the possible use of professional certification of reserves for general insurance.
18. When we have achieved this we will consider applying for third party certification.
19. Nevertheless, two factors tend to inhibit the use of private certification in many areas of health and safety.
20. To participate in the diving program, you must show proof of scuba certification.
21. And this has already resulted in the development of joint certification agreements with bodies such as the Engineering Industry Training Board.
22. Fortunately, considerable effort has gone into developing alternatives to national routine death certification.
23. A pilot cooperative is working on fulfilling the preconditions for certification, such as the development of a management plan.
24. Already, in the past year, Lloyds has introduced regulations requiring actuarial certification in certain specific circumstances.
25. Colin Urie's section deals with procedures and enquiries on endorsements, enrolment and certification.
26. While S-HTTP will be able to take advantage of ubiquitous certification infrastructures, its deployment does not require it.
27. Delightful prospect that this is, it is felt that certification problems will frustrate any such plans.
28. The pair are the first in Shropshire to attain the certification.
29. Its verification programme demands a minimum 80% of binary code is tested dynamically - 100% statically - before certification is awarded.
30. Gore's determination to prove his point and claim the prize before the electoral college certification on December 12 has been unswerving.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, identification, clarification, personification, esterification, indication, medication, application, publication, implication, artificial, communication, telecommunications, exertion, location, education, educational, invocation, perturbation, participation, scientific, ratified, significant, vertical, significance, specifically, significantly, fiction, portion.