Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Something needs to be done to expedite the process.
2. The builders promised to expedite the repairs.
3. Please do what you can to expedite the building work.
4. We tried to help you expedite your plans.
5. More money would, of course, expedite the construction.
6. Those sessions have been postponed to expedite a decision to allow the tour to take place.
7. Occasionally he would seek to expedite his victim's demise as best he could.
8. That will expedite the project.
9. Satellite communications will expedite progress, especially since some of the operators have already promised free access in developing countries.
10. Instead, hoping to expedite matters, he squatted down beside them and gave them a hand.
11. The Pentagon doesn't expedite - they demand immediate compliance.
12. The service has also agreed to expedite final consideration of 900 species believed worthy of protection.
13. Expedite offer afraid buyer ready withdraw as others contact him.
14. Assist in quality issues and help expedite via airfreight as needed.
15. I'll then check things up and try to expedite matters for you.
16. ShippingWe ship FAST so prompt payment helps to expedite your shipment.
17. So we must expedite the reform of the economic system of our socialist market and lay down some measures to control the risk of capital now.
18. We must expedite the construction of the Southwest area of our country.
19. After landing expedite leaving the runway if possible via the high speed taxiway.
20. Expedite your speed over BH not later than 0935.
21. Could you please process production ASAP and expedite finish it end May?
22. Morning hollow apples can not only help defecate expedite, also can have hairdressing effect.
23. Using CTL-12 types expedite testing apparatus analyses chemo oxybiontic quantity of wastewater. It absolutely accord technique claim of environmental monitoring, and it is simple and expeditiousness.
24. The Senate Judiciary Committee approved it, but several senators said they voted for it just to expedite the full Senate debate.
25. We will wish to introduce clear guidance and operational systems to expedite this as soon as possible.
26. Still, there are those who originally chose the law as an opportunity to expedite social change.
27. A structured induction is necessary to shorten the learning period and expedite informed contributions.
28. In these circumstances, use of the Collar-Jahn method, described in Chapter 3; may greatly expedite the solution.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. There was little Sanson could do to ease the King's plight other than expedite the procedure.
30. The United States and ASEAN will work together to launch the "ASEAN Single Window" pilot program, a trade facilitation project to expedite cargo clearance.
More similar words: expedition, carpe diem, expel, expert, expect, edit, expense, expected, expertise, credit, editor, experiment, experience, heredity, edition, experienced, unexpected, on credit, experimental, erudite, creditable, at the expense of, premeditated, pedant, pedantic, pedagogy, media, plaudits, tedium, medium.