Random good picture Not show
(1) This is his centennial year and he's been granted the ultimate accolade - his face on a set of three postage stamps.
(2) 1982 was the centennial of Charles Darwin's death.
(3) The year 1889 was the centennial of the inauguration of George Washington.
(4) Show time is 7: 30 p. m. in Centennial Hall, located inside the main gate east of Park Avenue.
(5) Centennial Park was supposed to belong to the people, free of charge, open to the world.
(6) But as the centennial neared, he approached Fred with quite a secular proposition.
(7) Centennial Hall ought to get its sound thing under control before his concert.
(8) When we observed the centennial of these events 50 years ago, the tone of the public celebrations was triumphal.
(9) The "Centennial State" has very good policy scores, ranking seventh for energy saving targets, according to ACEEE's assesment.
(10) Sponsor a Centennial Group Study Exchange ( GSE ) team.
(11) Centennial Commemorative Statue be dedicated in downtown Chicago to provide a permanent recognition of Rotary's founding.
(12) What else do you know about the Centennial State?
(13) East of Elliston Place and abutting the university, Centennial Park is the site of the mock.
(14) But its nickname is the Centennial State.
(15) Stars. Centennial, the moon, box, the Christmas tree. Snowflake, shellfish, fish-like, Butterfly, Maple Leaf, Titan, starfish, flower, sunflower and other stone.
(16) Now the 26th Centennial World Olympic Games are in full swing in Altanda.
(17) DIY immigrated to Canada, now studying hard in Centennial College.
(18) Participate in the Centennial Twin Club program.
(19) What is a housewife from Centennial Park doing on a stripper bus with pros? Sentencedict.com
(20) The wildly successful Rent returns to Tucson two years after its sold-out run at Centennial Hall.
(21) The Fogg is circulating the show in celebration of the museum's imminent centennial.
(22) Even now, 100 days before the start of the Centennial Olympics in Atlanta, the dream seems far away.
(23) Exhibits set up by corporate sponsors fill most of the space in Centennial Olympic Park downtown.
(24) He patented the telephone in February 1876 and exhibited his new invention at the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia that same year.
(25) Part of the stage erupted at 1: 26 a. m., and metal shards flew all over Centennial Olympic Park.
(26) The competition is sponsored by the not-for-profit organisation Spaceward Foundation, with support from NASA's Centennial Challenges program.
(27) The answer NASA has come up with is something it calls its Centennial Challenges.
(28) From Robert E. Peary's expedition to the North Pole to the discovery of the Titanic, National Geographic highlights a century of exploration on its centennial cover.
(29) You would think Colorado would be known as the Rocky Mountain State. But its nickname is the Centennial State .
(30) The issue of poverty and development is a cross - centennial transnational historical subject.
More similar words: biennial, perennial, millennia, tennis, table tennis, contentment, sententiously, discontentment, center, intent, content, detente, potential, sentence, potentially, intention, malcontent, contention, discontent, contentious, intentionally, intermittent, superintendent, existentialism, a bone of contention, millennium, denial, genial, colonial, congenial.