Random good picture Not show
(1) Happiness consists in contentment.
(2) Riches do not always bring contentment.
(3) If anyone deserves a happy day which brings contentment and a light heart,it must be you.This gift is a token of my everlasting love for you.Have a happy birthday.
(4) His face wore a look of pure contentment.
(5) I cannot describe the feeling of contentment that was with me at that time.
(6) He has found contentment at last.
(7) They finally found contentment in living a simple life.
(8) She gave a deep sigh of contentment.
(9) He gave a sigh of contentment (Sentencedict.com), and fell asleep.
(10) He felt a sudden sense of calm, of contentment.
(11) It presents a scene of rural contentment, a delectable backwater remote and undisturbed by pressures of the world outside.
(12) Joey sighed with contentment, snuggling down in his warm bed.
(13) Lightheartedly, full of such deep contentment, I start to descend.
(14) The feelings of contentment run deep.
(15) Contentment is natural wealth, luxury is artificial poverty. Socrates
(16) Contentment consist not in adding more fuel, but in taking away some fire. Thomas Fuller
(17) Happiness is a feeling of contentment, fulfillment, joy, blissfulness and inner peace-the most sought-after emotional wealth in life. Dr T.P.Chia
(18) Financial bondage is caused by a lack of contentment and poor stewardship.
(19) A joyful date to keep in mind and make a note of, is when a birthday comes around to you.Thank you for your love which makes our home warm and beautiful.It is only with you that I find true contentment. Nothing will ever come between us.Happy birthday to you!
(20) Congratulations to you both and may the years ahead bring you continued joy and contentment.
(21) At Christmas and always,may peace and love fill your heart,beauty fill your world,and contentment and joy fill your days.
(22) At New Year and always, may peace and love fill your heart, beauty fill your world, and contentment and joy fill your days.
(23) He gazed out to sea, with a feeling of deep contentment.
(24) Pleasures that we seek are not happiness at its peak. For it is contentment that gives true fulfillment. RVM
(25) Ramsey went out of his years at school with a sense of contentment which in retrospect he knew to be a veneer.
(26) By this time Irene was emitting a steady gurgle of contentment, when she wasn't laughing her head off.
(27) The sight of them all gave her a feeling of warmth and contentment.
(28) The balmy summer months before Harry's birth was a time of contentment and mutual devotion.
(29) There are many continuing themes in this novel and in my opinion the main theme is that of contentment.
(30) The days went soft as a sumptuous fog during this last season of isolated contentment we would enjoy.
More similar words: resentment, content, contentious, appointment, a bone of contention, containment, entertainment, contend, vestment, allotment, commitment, apartment, treatment, compartment, investment, adjustment, intent, detente, sentence, intention, tormented, direct investment, intermittent, continent, consistent, contingent, pay attention to, condiment, subcontinent, enlightenment.