Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He was a choleric, self-important little man.
(2) He was affable at one moment, choleric the next.
(3) He was a choleric, ill-tempered man.
(4) He was a passionate, combative, choleric, and difficult man, frequently embroiled in legal disputes.
(5) Long was a choleric, short-tempered man who was a constant trial to colleagues in opposition or in power.
(6) He was impatient and choleric.
(7) Choleric people don't cry easily or show much emotion at all.
(8) The choleric face distorts in a look of puzzlement.
(9) Men of the choleric type take to kicking and smashing.
(10) Meanwhile the choleric Captain strode wrathful away to the council.
(11) From a choleric man withdraw a little; form him that says nothing, for ever.
(12) His pride and choleric temper were to ruin him.
(13) In style, Mr McCain's reaction was slow and choleric, while Mr Obama's was steely and swift.
(14) We may know that, due to temperament, a choleric teacher may be energetic, but also quick-tempered and easily angered.
(15) Words like confident, independent and motivated describe choleric people.
(16) How did a choleric chef regain his reputation after attacking a kitchen staff? Sentencedict.com
(17) Beneath his choleric exterior Gerald O'Hara had the tenderest of hearts.
(18) We stopped believing in the four humours, but we remain bilious, choleric, sanguine and phlegmatic.
(19) Hippocrates: Because of an excess of black bile and a deficiency of choleric humour.
(20) Criminally offensive, weak in self - restraint on criminal impulse and choleric.
More similar words: cholesterol, whole, hole, tolerant, tolerate, scholar, tolerance, as a whole, asshole, on the whole, loophole, wholesale, psychology, scholarship, Eric, psychologist, pick holes in, psychological, American, wholeheartedly, be rich in, hysterics, Pan-American, hysterical, alert, ruler, clerk, clergy, gallery, dealer.