Random good picture Not show
1. They discover that the new teacher is a martinet.
2. The woman in charge was a martinet who treated us like children.
3. Lady Hoby was also a martinet and believed that learning could only be achieved through hard work and discipline.
4. A typical Victorian martinet, he wore a tall hat all his life.
5. The woman in charge was a martinet who treated all those beneath her like children.
6. Clarke could be a martinet, and as such was frequently a buffer for Alvin.
7. In 1860 Louis Martinet published two volumes of photographs o principal works of contemporary art.
8. Mas Martinet is one winery to look out for, with a Grenache that on the nose is rich, with ripe, dark cherry and jammy notes.
9. Our dean is an understanding counselor(sentence dictionary), not a martinet.
10. He's a retired Lieutenant Colonel and a bit of a martinet.
11. He may solve his problem, for example, by being a martinet.
12. Topaz had pictured her as tall and brawny as befitted a martinet.
13. Belle, on the other hand, was described by Robin's father as something of a martinet.
14. Thomson , A . J . and A . V. Martinet . 1986 . A Practical English Grammar. Oxford University Press.
More similar words: take part in, marionette, martyr, ninety, cabinet, artist, marine, partial, article, particle, artifact, artistic, partially, partisan, submarine, inertia, impartial, marketing, penetrating, articulate, artificial, particular, reporting, participate, participant, pertinacity, inarticulate, in particular, impartiality, particularly.