Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. You can bank by phone in the USA, punching in account numbers on the phone.
2. The police observed a man enter the bank.
3. The gang tried to intimidate the bank manager.
4. He pointed to something on the opposite bank.
5. The criminals conspired to rob a bank.
6. The bank strongly resisted cutting interest rates.
7. The bank will supply and buy back foreign currency.
8. The thieves broke into the bank and stole the safe.
9. The company's bank statements illustrate its success.
10. She was employed in a bank.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. The bank is able to provide photographic evidence of who used the machine.
12. No bank would be willing to underwrite such a loss.
13. I don't have a bank account.
14. The bank robbers wore masks throughout the raid.
15. My bank account is in the red.
16. The university is on the left bank of the river.
17. All these plans presuppose that the bank will be willing to lend us the money.
18. The river flowed over the bank.
19. The jewels were kept in a bank vault.
20. He absconded from the bank with all the money.
21. Coincident with the talks(Sentencedict.com), the bank was permitted to open a New York branch.
22. The bank has its headquarters in Pairs.
23. The shares were underwritten by the Bank of England.
24. There's a bank down the road.
25. A banker's card states that a bank will pay the owner's cheques to a stated amount.
26. Tall, luxuriant plants grew along the river bank.
27. Bank staff are to stage a series of lightning strikes in a dispute over staffing.
28. They trussed up the guards before they plundered the bank.
29. He hopes to be made a knight for his work at the Bank of England.
30. There was nobody behind/on the counter when I went into the bank, and I had to wait to be served.