Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) The company is backtracking from its more expensive plans.
2) The President is backtracking on his promise to increase healthcare spending.
3) Leonard jumped in his car and started backtracking.
4) He promised there would be no backtracking on policies.
5) The President seems to be backtracking on some of his election promises.
6) The following Monday Zoeller was backtracking faster than Muhammad Ali ever did in the boxing ring.
7) Don't worry about backtracking on a bad decision.
8) The obvious thing was to start backtracking.
9) A backtracking interpolation theory based on the synthetic interpolation theory was expounded, a controlling program used to cutting straight line and quadratic curve has been developed successfully.
10) The method of determining the paths based on backtracking method according to the network is introduced.
11) This method refrain from any backtracking . The time and space consumed by search are greatly reduced.
12) The search - backtracking and the breadth - first search algorithms are used to solve the reconfiguration problem.
13) The backtracking itself is a good approach for obtaining all the possible solutions.
14) In the process of the backtracking base construction,[http://sentencedict.com/backtracking.html] there might be some problems with the newly established data base due to such factors as imperfect data base.
15) Backtracking and semantic actions do not mix well.
16) A backtracking algorithm has been suggested to solve the issue of maximizing credit rewards.
17) Traditional backtracking algorithm has been improved by rotating the chessboard matrix and put into solving N-queens counting problem in computer cluster.
18) Backtracking from the grand speech before his defeat at Zanzibar Land, we already see the sympathetic Big Boss and his savior status with Gray Fox's tragic childhood, Dr.
19) This framework adopts backtracking algorithms to search for the best configuration to satisfy performance requirement.
20) The journal format also allows us the luxury of backtracking and watching our own process of discovery and understanding.
21) This paper discuss the ways of debugging: brute force, cause elimination and backtracking.
22) An algorithm is presented for solving the shortest path in network by labeling the distance between start point and current exploring point with recursive backtracking maze search.
23) The organization system of selfrepair is a new research aspect for psycholinguistics. It consists of four major components, ie. , interruption, backtracking , initiation and selfrepair.
24) In this expert system, a knowledge base (KB) on the basis of experts knowledge and experience is established, and the backtracking method is used to search the rules in the KB.
25) A multiprocessor architecture of one dimentional two level control flow for parallel implementation of a backtracking control strategy in a VLSI expert system is presented in this paper.
26) The paper has made an approach to the control system, the backtracking method, the completeness of data and various table forms.
27) This paper introduces the preparing work, implementing scheme and relevant experience of the foreign book database creation with backtracking method in library of the Institute of Mechanics, CAS.
28) The Earley algorithm , however , can completely avoid backtracking.
29) Eight queens problem is an ancient and well-known problem, backtracking algorithm is a typical example.
30) This scheduling algorithm takes the bipartite graph matching and the backtracking techniques as mathematical tools.
More similar words: backtrack, tracking, backpacking, trace back to, backing, racking, backing up, cracking, nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, financial backing, back to back, back-to-back, packing, sacking, lacking, hacking, stacking, blacking, smacking, whacking, attacking, unpacking, hijacking, ransacking, carjacking, be lacking in, send packing, backbreaking, go back to.