Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Schumacher is celebrating back-to-back victories in the French and British Grand Prix.
2) They have had five back-to-back wins.
3) It is usually associated with rows of back-to-back closed binning or open shelving with steel or polypropylene tote-boxes.
4) Notice the back-to-back houses, the tunnel entrances to the completely enclosed court, and the primitive sanitation.
5) Instead, back-to-back seasons of 6-5 and 5-6 connote a trend.
6) The flues of back-to-back fireplaces can also add an interesting feature to the centre of some conversions.
7) The Kings have won back-to-back games only four times this season and had gone 20 games without repeating the feat.
8) I've played back-to-back rugby for four years now and I feel as fresh as the day that I started.
9) For winning back-to-back national championships, the Huskers were rather matter-of-fact about it all Tuesday night.
10) The back-to-back executions would quicken the pace of capital punishment in Maryland.
11) An example showing how s673 would catch a back-to-back transaction in practice is set out below.
12) Each class begins with foot rubs, back-to-back dancing and tender kisses on the hand.
13) Normally, on an off-day after a back-to-back, Jackson might've given the team a day off.
14) Back-to-back connection is: 1. A direct connection between the output of a transmitting device and the input of an associated receiving device.
15) The back-to-back tiger tragedies have been followed closely in China, spurring calls for greater legal protections for animals.
16) However, running retrospective and planning as back-to-back meetings will be exhausting for everyone so try to separate them out either side of lunch or even on separate days.
17) The office was full of computers, and we had to sit back-to-back in long rows.
18) Coming up after the break, three Rolling Stones classics back-to-back.
19) With its victory, Nebraska became the first team since Oklahoma in 1955-56 to win back-to-back unanimous national titles.
20) At peak times there is no let-up with an endless string of calls back-to-back.
21) The Lakers have sessions scheduled today and Thursday before back-to-back games against the Clippers and Cleveland.
22) Type 5 - Automatic small-parts storage and retrieval systems - back-to-back racking and binning.
23) Type 2 - Automatic or man-rider stacker-cranes contained in a conventional building structure - back-to-back racking.
24) I don't think it was just because he made it back-to-back wins(sentencedict.com), either.
25) The test came a week after VSS Enterprise proved it could be flown on back-to-back days.
26) When used for equipment measurements or testing purposes, such a back-to-back connection eliminates the effects of the transmission channel or medium. 2 .
27) Compared with the former microstrip multisection coupled-line configuration, our newly proposed planar one with back-to-back microstrip line is small in size and, meanwhile, has a good performance.
28) People may present themselves in various ways: face-to-face, side-to-side,[http://sentencedict.com/back-to-back.html] or even back-to-back.
29) However, this synthetic test circuit offers several technical advantages and is superior to the Back-to-Back direct test circuit in terms of economy as well.
30) Modern thyristor valves for HVDC are of high power rating and difficult to be tested in a conventional back-to-back test circuit.
More similar words: back to back, go back to, date back to, to back up, go back, go back on, backpack, tobacco, back, aback, back off, backup, back on, back of, outback, back up, get back, back out, call back, backlog, come back, cut back, back down, backwash, fallback, back away, win back, payback, hold back, set back.