Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Joe sat on the bed while Martin was unpacking.
(2) A lot of ground has been covered in unpacking the issues central to achieving this market-led strategic change.
(3) I haven't got round to unpacking from my holiday yet.
(4) They are unpacking a trunk.
(5) He's upstairs unpacking his bags.
(6) The girl had conic in while Heather was unpacking; she had said hello and asked if she could help.
(7) But then one Friday night when I was unpacking all my things I started up an argument with Zen.
(8) The fingerprint expert was unpacking his bag.
(9) Give me a call when you've finished unpacking.
(10) I helped her in unpacking.
(11) The unpacking of the car and the packing and preparing of sledges took a long time.
(12) I won't be long unpacking.
(13) The old servant was active in unpacking a travelling-case, in setting the tea-table and in bringing in a boiling samovar.
(14) In unpacking, the shipping list must be first examined to ensure the proper configuration of the required system.
(15) After unpacking, the first thing to do is to take inventory of all the parts.
(16) Unpacking Voegelin's characterization of gnosis will show why it is so thoroughly misleading.
(17) Select the target directory for unpacking your packed files.
(18) The kinetics research denoted that, the efficiency of unpacking the wrappage of carrier minerals was related to different controlling conditions for pressure NaOH leaching reaction.
(19) For a day or two we were busily employed in unpacking and laying out our property to the best advantage.
(20) In the end, though, she turned tiredly away and began unpacking her bags.
(21) Amused by her burgeoning vanity, she dawdled over the unpacking to give Mrs Wallington plenty of unencumbered time with her son.
(22) But Patsy decided she needed a hand with the unpacking and phoned him from the car on the way home.
(23) Later that morning the trunks arrived by dray, and she spent the rest of the day unpacking.
(24) Since she was going to be evicted any moment, she hadn't seen much point in unpacking anything else.
(25) It was after twelve o'clock when Giles arrived and began unpacking his hammers.
(26) It was a year before he finally got around to unpacking his books.
(27) Getting and installing FOP is as simple as downloading and unpacking the binary version (see Resources). FOP is then ready to run from the downloaded location. Sentencedict.com
(28) Always read the README file before doing anything other than unpacking!
(29) The Purchaser shall make or cause the Purchaser's subcontractor to make an unpacking inspection of all the Goods at the Work Site, at the time of off-loading or at any other appropriate time.
(30) It is sterilized with epoxyethane and it can be readily used just by unpacking it.
More similar words: backpacking, packing, unpack, send packing, unpacked, hacking, sacking, lacking, racking, backing, blacking, cracking, whacking, smacking, stacking, tracking, backing up, hijacking, attacking, ransacking, nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, pack ice, tackiness, mackintosh, tucking, decking, kicking, necking, mocking.