Random good picture Not show
1. The crowd loves to watch attacking cricket.
2. The ANC are attacking rugby because it is the soft underbelly of South African sport.
3. The politician exposed himself by attacking the government's plan.
4. An angry mob is attacking the palace.
5. Earlier today a man was arrested for attacking a motorist in a road rage incident.
6. Predators have been observed to avoid attacking brightly coloured species.
7. A newspaper ran an editorial attacking him for being a showman.
8. Planes were attacking us from all sides.
9. Anna is always attacking other children, pushing them over.
10. After attacking the Government's economic policy, he went on to describe how the Labour Party would reduce unemployment.
11. This is a frivolous way of attacking the problem.
12. He was under a probation order for attacking a photographer.
13. It's wrong of the press to publish articles attacking the Queen when she can't answer back.
14. Those racist scum have been attacking Pakistanis.
15. Send for reinforcements — the enemy are attacking in strength.
16. Helen was sent to prison for attacking a man with a knife.
17. Now the US is controlling the ball and attacking the opponent's goal.
18. His speech attacking the government has proved a rallying cry for party dissidents.
19. Our planes covered the tanks which were attacking the enemy.
20. We drove back the attacking enemy.
21. They played some fine attacking football, but I think we matched them in every respect.
22. He has been put in solitary confinement for attacking another prisoner.
23. We've been badly hung up for attacking the town.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. The army has been criticized for attacking the unarmed civilian population.
25. Army forces have been attacking the town since dawn.
26. The authorities offered to stop firing missiles if the rebels agreed to stop attacking civilian targets.
27. We all stayed down in the mud and waited for his attacking orders.
28. As the home side, they were expected to play an attacking game.
29. Leicester Tigers lived up to their nickname in a very attacking game.
30. He stalked his victim as she walked home, before attacking and robbing her.
More similar words: attack, attacker, panic attack, heart attack, lacking, tracking, blacking, cracking, hijacking, ransacking, send packing, nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, attach, attach to, attached, attachment, picking, licking, kicking, fucking, mocking, stocking, checking, sticking, shocking, knocking, pricking, mockingly, rollicking.