Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The workers tapped the rubber trees.
2. Rubber will not let water through.
3. He stretched the rubber band till it snapped.
4. His favorite toy is a rubber ball.
5. Tyres are almost always made of rubber.
6. Put a rubber band round these books.
7. Remember to put a rubber band round these books.
8. The rubber raft drifted out to sea.
9. This rubber ball is very resilient and immediately springs back into shape.
10. In one driveway a chauffeur wearing rubber boots was hosing down a limousine.
11. Rubber boots are impervious to water.
12. Rubber bullets were used to break up the demonstration.
13. He pierced the rubber ball with a needle.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. A rubber duck floated in the bath.
15. The rubber seal is designed to keep out all the moisture.
16. Rubber balls can be made to bound.
17. Wear rubber gloves while chopping chillies as they can irritate the skin.
18. These toys are made of pliant rubber, so they won't break.
19. His rubber ball punctured when it fell on a prickly bush.
20. This cable has a rubber casing.
21. No offense, but this cheese tastes like rubber.
22. Pencil marks can be erased with a rubber.
23. The girls were tapping the rubber.
24. Sunlight has caused the rubber to perish.
25. He rigged a rubber hose to the tap in the kitchen.
26. The air was permeated with the odour of burning rubber.
27. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
28. Most foreign trading companies in West Africa deals in rubber, cocoa and vegetable oil.
29. The teacher is cleaning the blackboard with a board rubber.
30. The leather of his left trainer was coming away from its rubber base.