Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We went backpacking in the Alps.
2. She did a year backpacking around the world.
3. The tent is light enough for backpacking and touring.
4. They went backpacking in Spain last year.
5. She went solo backpacking for eight months in the Australian outback.
6. Equipment Backpacks A wide range of backpacking sacks are available on the market.
7. If you're backpacking there are many campsites to choose from, especially on the more popular east side of the island.
8. I've used the Alpamayo for backpacking and Nordic ski touring and found it very stable.
9. Hip belts Essential for backpacking rucksacks, the hip belt takes most of the load off the shoulders.
10. Backpacking the route is quite feasible and buying provisions shouldn't be a problem.
11. Backpacking the route also offers security against not reaching a hut.
12. Backpacking is especially popular among students and young people.
13. A long backpacking trip requires a lot of forethought.
14. They're all fine routes for backpacking holidays but local youth hostels or bed and breakfasts are also available.
15. Last year, he went backpacking in the US.
16. Baseball, badminton, golf, swimming or camping, or backpacking, or fishing.
17. It's light enough for backpacking and touring, yet strong enough for youth groups.
18. Certainly, a backpacking trip in the high Sierras is not for everyone.
19. It's backpacking, but with horses carrying the load and first-class meals, it's not roughing it.
20. Sue's very fond of hiking and backpacking.
21. Every summer they are backpacking in the Rockies.
22. Backpacking through places like rural China is another from of Agritourism.
23. I'm not recommending backpacking with only a sleeping bag liner , but it is an option.
24. Three season, free standing, super-light backpacking tent.
25. Dave's verdict: an ideal tent for two people to take on backpacking trips, and for use on static camps.
25. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
26. Their versatility and light weight makes them attractive for backpacking - albeit at a price.
27. I walked from Newington to Waverley with minimally packed rucksack - I was getting the hang of this backpacking.
28. Q I intend - for the first time - to continue my regular backpacking weekends right through the winter.
29. I'm planning to take a gap year and go backpacking in India.
30. No school will give you a bachelor's degree and not getting shot while backpacking through Eastern Africa, or avoiding Montezuma's revenge on your trek through Mexico.
More similar words: backpack, send packing, lacking, black panthers, cracking, stacking, tracking, blacking, hijacking, attacking, ransacking, nerve-racking, nerve-wracking, backbreaking, pack ice, back-to-back, back to back, backtrack, packaging, bring back, jackpot, hit the jackpot, pack, packed, packet, pack up, pack off, unpack, back, brackish.