Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) We went the wrong way and had to backtrack till we got to the right turning.
(2) She refused to backtrack from her criticisms of the proposal.
(3) Can we just backtrack a little bit and look at your primary and secondary education?
(4) We had to backtrack to the corner and cross the street.
(5) We had to backtrack about a mile.
(6) The path suddenly disappeared and we had to backtrack.
(7) The officers were forced to backtrack on their statements.
(8) This makes it very easy to backtrack your session.
(9) There is increased pressure on Congress to backtrack on some of the welfare cuts imposed last year.
(10) There should be a system allowing users to backtrack over previous links.
(11) If union leaders start to backtrack now, they'll lose their supporters.
(12) Slow down and backtrack on the runway, taxiway No 5 is blocked with aircraft.
(13) By using backtrace and backtrack of FAN algorithm, the efficiency of test generation algorithm has be improved.
(14) KMT has started to backtrack on its more far - reaching proposals, including the common market.
(15) He will backtrack and revisit Virgo and your sixth house from April 8 th until July 20 th.
(16) Air cargo loading problem by backtrack algorithm is solved.
(17) Cleared to enter the runway and backtrack to the take - off point.
(18) The trade unions have had backtrack on their main demand.
(19) Through the practice of compiling the data backtrack of the books(Sentence dictionary), this paper briefly analyzes the subject indexing field of some data.
(20) This will often cause them backtrack.
(21) He will backtrack and revisit Virgo and your second house from April 8 th until July 20 th.
(22) It is theoretically trivial to, monitor transmission nodes in order to backtrack a message to its source.
(23) At the end of the other will be three parallel lines meaning the runner has to backtrack and give three long toots.
(24) Thus, the architect needs to be "thick-skinned" since they may need to correct their decisions and backtrack at times during a project.
(25) At other times, one may find it necessary to backtrack to a previous Step.
(26) Taxiway No.6 is closed. Use No.5 into runway 03, then backtrack to the end of the runway.
(27) In this paper, I analyses and realizes an improved association rule algorithm, the algorithm FMFI. FMFI is backtrack search based algorithm for mining maximal frequent itemsets.
(28) We are looking at alternative routes, although the hope is that the Parana state government will backtrack on its ban.
(29) We need those decisions in the next day or two to get confidence backtrack.
(30) A spate of negative stories and the government may backtrack.
More similar words: back-to-back, back to back, go back to, date back to, track, backpack, tracked, tracking, track down, on the track, soundtrack, back, aback, outback, back out, back of, back off, backed, back on, get back, backup, back up, go back, rack, hold back, pay back, fallback, fall back, payback, come back.