Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. There was only one absentee because everybody knew the meeting was very important.
2. The house has an absentee landlord , who visits the property once a year.
3. He was charged with being an absentee.
4. Absentee fathers will be forced to pay child maintenance.
5. She was the absentee landlord of her own body and mind.
6. Nevertheless it was the great estates of absentee landowners that gave Andalusia its reputation.
7. Most influential absentee has been top scorer Brett Angell.
8. Right fielder Raul Mondesi was the only absentee on Tuesday, when the Dodgers held their first full-squad workout.
9. Voice over Largely because of absentee owners, the gardens at Shotover have changed remarkably little.
10. You can also get an absentee ballot within three days if your application is received before Oct. 28.
11. Legislation was introduced to expropriate land from absentee landlords and redistribute it to peasants.
12. Absentee landlords and large concentrations of landholdings were virtually eliminated.
13. Perhaps the most surprising absentee from most general discussions of colour is its use in the visual arts.
14. An absentee ballot was counted in that race and moved the candidates further apart.
15. Remaining tenants were more secure than hitherto. Absentee landlords and large concentrations of landholdings were virtually eliminated.
16. The Custodian of Absentee Property did not choose to discuss politics.
17. Absentee ballots were tallied three days after the election.
18. Only replacement back Kenny Logan was an absentee, confined to bed suffering from the 24-hour flu bug.
19. A notable absentee from the Wallasey side in recent weeks has been skipper Mark Anderson who is suffering from a back injury.
20. That I was the absentee hostess and nobody like the chocolate cake we serve at the garden parties.
21. The father, be he absentee or abusive, gets off scot-free.
22. Unfortunately for Cox-Golder and Arnold, it was over the minute the absentee vote was released.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The Sutherlands had sold off the mill and its surrounding holdings to absentee landlords, multi-national corporations, outsiders.
24. We run a management service which is essential for the absentee landlord.
25. The ... Act ... set out an entirely new regime for new lettings where they involved absentee landlords.
26. Although the exit polls predicted a very close race, they could not measure early or absentee ballots.
27. But as soon as his regular check brings to light the absentee he is able to take prompt and appropriate action.
28. Also, it does not easily take into consideration key interests in housing such as absentee landlords letting as a business.
29. Buchanan and the pundits credit Forbes' early use of absentee ballots.
30. Nor have they any legal commitment to managing the monstrous forests they created for their absentee landlords.
More similar words: absenteeism, absent, be absent from, absence, sententiously, genteel, sentence, presented, contented, sentimental, resentment, presentiment, sentiment, guarantee, volunteer, contentment, entertainment, discontentment, subsequent, subservient, subsequently, abstention, assent, finite element, dissent, present, consent, essential, senescent, resentful.