Random good picture Not show
1. He had a physical strength that matched his outward appearance.
2. He tends to avoid all physical contact.
3. She was in constant physical pain.
4. Psychological problems very often underlie apparently physical disorders.
5. People experience differences in physical and mental capability depending on the time of day.
6. He tried to rejuvenate himself by performing physical exercises each day.
7. Running marathons requires a high level of physical fitness .
8. Physical health is inextricably linked to mental health.
9. Schools should not mete out physical punishment to children.
10. Physical fitness is having a healthy body.
11. The attraction between them is physical.
12. Cut down your overall amount of physical activity.
13. It's more than his physical stature that makes him remarkable.
14. John received constant physical and psychological abuse from his father.
15. Physical perfection in a human being is exceedingly rare.
16. The only physical risk I ran was being bowled over by one of the many joggers.
17. Any form of physical activity will invalidate the results.
18. OK everybody, today we're going to do a physical fitness test,(Sentence dictionary) which will soon sort out the men from the boys!
19. Her spiritual beauty outshone her physical beauty.
20. Sometimes the care workers need to use physical restraint on the hospital patients.
21. His love for her was not just physical attraction.
22. His physical and mental health had got worse.
23. Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
24. Mental and physical deterioration both occur naturally with age.
25. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.
26. The referee stepped in because the game had started to get a bit physical.
27. The notion of abuse has wider connotations than the physical.
28. He felt he had a right to mete out physical punishment to the children.
29. All the children were well nourished and in good physical condition.
30. The centre offers activities for everyone, whatever your age or physical condition.
More similar words: physically, physics, physician, hysterical, musical, basically, whimsical, classical, medical, logical, radical, typical, ethical, typically, logically, clinical, chemical, critical, vertical, tropical, political, ironically, illogical, statically, practical, fanatical, technical, identical, historical, practically.