Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The theatre was evacuated when rain poured through the roof at the Liverpool Playhouse.
2. The renovation of the theatre is now nearing completion.
3. Shall we go to the theatre on Friday?
4. The theatre managed to boost its audiences by cutting ticket prices.
5. The theatre has been left to stand/lie derelict.
6. Doctors working in an operating theatre have to mask their noses and mouths with a specially clean cloth.
7. Her mother never went to the theatre.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. I went to the theatre club as Helen's guest.
9. Three quarters of the theatre was full.
10. Does the theatre have disabled access?
11. The National Theatre hit the jackpot with its first musical, "Guys and Dolls".
12. The Theatre Royal is one of the oldest playhouses in Britain.
13. The chauffeur drove them straight to the theatre.
14. They gave me theatre tickets as a present.
15. A group of us are going to the theatre this evening.
16. Let's go to the theatre first and eat afterward.
17. Last week I went to the theatre.
18. A halfway house between the theatre and cinema is possible. Olivier created one in his imaginative "Henry V" in 1945.
19. There were many vacant seats in the theatre.
20. The theatre was packed for the opening night.
21. Inside the theatre, they were giving a performance of Bizet's Carmen.
22. Six theatre companies have been selected to take part in this year's festival.
23. Unless some extra money is found, the theatre will close.
24. Did they enjoy themselves at the theatre?
25. I remember meeting you one evening at the Capital Theatre.
26. The police were called to stop a fight outside the theatre.
27. It rarely happened that people in the town flocked to the theatre to see the new opera.
28. She has shunned publicity since she retired from the theatre.
29. Jeremy Styles, 34, was the house manager for a provincial theatre for ten years.
30. Numerous Umbrian towns hold their own summer festivals of music, theatre, and dance.
More similar words: heat, wheat, cheat, treaty, theater, retreat, entreat, treatment, at regular intervals, in the heat of, patron, patrol, patriot, patronage, atrocious, patronize, patriarch, patriarchy, patriarchal, psychiatrist, tree, trend, hear, head, heap, heal, stream, streak, stress, street.