Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The country was now irrevocably committed to war.
2. Closing the factory would irrevocably alter the character of the local community for the worse.
3. My relationships with friends have been irrevocably altered by my illness.
4. Despite the cost, Telecom is now irrevocably committed to optical fibres in all its new telephone speech and data trunk lines.
5. This same dithering had also damaged Cleo irrevocably.
6. She must fall madly and irrevocably in love with Robert, a dim-witted janitor.
7. A high dam would end their migration, irrevocably.
8. He paused, and then committed himself irrevocably.
9. Your daily worship of God is irrevocably tied to your faith in God.
10. I hereby irrevocably agree to indemnify ComNet Telecom for all losses direct debit herein mentioned.
11. In his case, moving into literature presupposed irrevocably breaking away from these origins.
12. Some of that distrust would be irrevocably implanted in Honoria.
13. The world has been changed irrevocably by that first nuclear chain reaction on the deserted squash court underneath the stadium at the University of Chicago.
14. Since schools emerged[sentencedict.com], education has been irrevocably committed to text understanding.
15. Cuba's international press center informed Vicent his permit was withdrawn "irrevocably, " according to El Pais.
16. Their value against the euro is irrevocably fixed.
17. The door closed finally and irrevocably behind him.
18. China's leaders remain irrevocably wedded to the principle of "non-interference" in a country's internal affairs.
19. The affair had to be kept secret, or the scandal within the hospital would irrevocably damage his career.
20. However, the manner of her reincarnation only serves to emphasize that she is irrevocably gone.
21. They say poor judgments by overburdened and undertrained caseworkers have reunited some irrevocably dysfunctional families.
22. Consequently, despite her thoughts to the contrary, she is irrevocably alienated from Zampano.
23. She would cut the cord that bound her to them cleanly and irrevocably.
24. He has refused, arguing that a definitive legal answer would split the country irrevocably.
25. This Agreement shall be governed by Korean law and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Koeran court in respect thereof.
26. The institutions of slave girls (Sentence dictionary), concubinage and forced marriage also irrevocably tied to the landlord system.
27. He was politely attentive to customers, but after hours his world seemed irrevocably empty.
28. What of the supreme measureless ordeal in which we were again irrevocably plunged?
29. I remember, May 1944:I was 15-and-a-half, and Iwas thrown into a haunted universe wherethestory ofthehumanadventureseemed to swing irrevocably between horror and malediction.
30. By the end of the war the course of my life had changed irrevocably.
More similar words: irrevocable, irreverent, irreverence, vocal, advocate, equivocal, invocation, equivocate, equivocation, revoke, irregular, irrelevant, revolving, cable, irregardless, probably, irrespective of, presumably, inevitably, amicable, revolve around, revolutionary, considerably, impeccable, applicable, despicable, implacable, inexplicable, havoc, whirr.