Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. In his speech, he dwelt on the plight of the sick and the hungry.
2. The plight of starving people is too awful to think about.
3. The crew were in a sorry plight by the time they reached shore.
4. The plight of the refugees arouses our compassion.
5. Her plight has touched the hearts of people around the world.
6. She spoke with feeling about the plight of the homeless.
7. We should all consider the plight of the less fortunate.
8. The woman's plight engaged our sympathy.
9. The African elephant is in a desperate plight.
10. The book follows the plight of an orphaned Irish girl who marries into New York society.
11. The country's economic plight is strangling its scientific institutions.
12. The plight of the Asian economy is forcing businesses to downsize.
13. We were deeply moved by her plight.
14. What is the cure for the plight of the homeless?
15. The plight of the refugees really wrung my heart.
16. The plight of the Kurds gained global visibility.
17. They bore their plight with stoicism and fortitude.
18. He displayed a willful ignorance of their plight.
19. They were extremely sympathetic to my plight.
20. Few of us can be unmoved by the plight of the Romanian orphans.
21. He just wants to draw attention to the plight of the unemployed.
22. The plight of the refugees had tugged at the nation's heart.
23. The leader was much concerned over the plight of the refugees.
24. On hearing of his plight[sentencedict.com], the council offered him a home.
25. They flew to Europe to publicize the plight of the refugees.
26. Alexander is in a miserable plight.
27. The visit helped to focus world attention on the plight of the refugees.
28. The Government seems to be closing its eyes to the plight of the unemployed.
29. The proximity of the wealthy suburb to the squatter camp throws the plight of the squatters into even sharper relief.
30. The television pictures brought home to us all the plight of the refugees.