Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Even in ruin the Colosseum is a magnificent edifice of great structural interest and aesthetic splendour.
(2) Colosseum is a landmark documentary that will answer these questions.
(3) Song: Have you ever seen the Colosseum? Have you seen Niagara Falls?
(4) Each of the first three levels of the Colosseum has eighty large rounded arch openings. Sentencedict.com
(5) Capable of seating 50, 000 spectators, the Colosseum was used for gladiatorial contests and public spectacles.
(6) COLOSSEUM, ITALY: The 50,000 - seat amphitheater 3 in Rome was inaugurated in A . D . 80.
(7) The Colosseum and Trevi Fountain aren't even mentioned in a hot - off - the - press guide to Rome.
(8) Let me see, the Colosseum was built by Vespasian, inaugurated by Titus in 80 AD and further modified by Domitian.
(9) Colosseum is the mark of Rome.
(10) However , only one European site , the Colosseum, was picked for the new seven wonders.
(11) Wanna see the Colosseum or not?
(12) One of the wonders of the world, the Colosseum in Rome(sentencedict.com), is falling down.
(13) However, only one European site , Colosseum, was picked for the new seven wonders.
(14) In short - vote for Colosseum, because it is now a symbol of - Joy & Suffering!
(15) Pont du Gard and the Colosseum also are very famous masterpieces of Roman architecture.
(16) They even had their own box on the 50?yard line opposite the emperor's in the Colosseum.
(17) Vespasian, a Roman emperor, came up with the idea of building the Colosseum.
(18) One of the largest Mithraic temples built in Italy now lies under the present site of the Church of St. Clemente, near the Colosseum in Rome.
(19) The dehumanisation and humiliation of opponents and their supporters is as much a part of the modern sporting experience as the blood-lust of the crowds that filled the Colosseum.
(20) When they were brought up slowly, the two brothers meet again, but at Colosseum on fighting.
(21) ROME – Archaeologists have unearthed a sprawling country villa believed to be the birthplace of Vespasian, the Roman emperor who built the Colosseum, they said Friday.
(22) Emperor of Rome(69-79) who brought prosperity to the empire, reformed the army, was a patron of the arts, and began the building of the Colosseum.
(23) About 500,000 and over a million wild animals died in the Colosseum games.
(24) Standing as an icon for both ancient Rome and modern Italy, the Colosseum is the largest Roman building ever built.
(25) Torch cans female priests in the company of slowly to the ancient Colosseum.