Random good picture Not show
1. Bridge across the Yenisei.
2. The Sayano - Shushenskaya plant stands astride the Yenisei river, which flows from Mongolia to the Arctic.
3. The Rivers Ob and Yenisei flow into the Arctic Ocean from the Altai and Sayan Mountains.
4. A river of central Siberian U. S. S. R. rising in the western Sayan Mountains and flowing about 563 km (350 mi) northeast to the Yenisei River.
5. On January 22, the Russian Sergey Kuzmenko Irina Kaunov and his bride held a winter swimming wedding at a low temperature of –30 C in the Yenisei River in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk, Russia.
6. Putin last year made it into glossy magazines across the world by donning combat trousers and baring his muscular torso for photographers while on a fishing trip in the Yenisei river.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
7. Later, some of their tribes migrated to the region that is currently southern Siberia and settled along the Yenisei River, where they lived from the 6th until the 8th centuries.
8. A river of southeast Siberian U. S. S. R. flowing about , 850 km (, 50 mi) north and west from Lake Baikal to the Yenisei River.
9. To the east , between the River Lena and River Yenisei, is the Central Siberian Plateau.
10. That's right, they stripped down to their bathing suits and dived into the Yenisei River at -36 degrees Celsius, because that's what they call a good time.
11. Members of a winter swimming club form a 2010 sign in the snow on the bank of the Yenisei River in celebration of the coming of the new year.
More similar words: penis envy, homogenise, homogenised, syenite, rise in price, marseillaise, noise-induced, rise in the world, sunrise industry, penis, Denis, benison, venison, merchandise inventory, greenish, tokenism, meniscus, leninism, anise, heathenism, replenisher, replenish, ecumenism, hygienist, hellenism, canonise, aniseed, unisex, decree nisi, glans penis.