Random good picture Not show
1. Wearing a police uniform did not sanitize a working man from ungodly ways.
2. Mercier, by contrast, gives us the working man, drawn with almost Hogarthian candour.
3. The average working man spends roughly half of his life working.
4. What Does The Working Man Want?
5. Her husband, was a working man.
6. I 'am a hard working man.
7. L : Remember the working man?
8. Her huI LOVE YOUand, was a hard working man.
9. Do you describe a hard - working man selling low - price staff as too powerful?
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. "I've always been a middle-of-the-road working man, " he says.
11. An honest, hard - working man is the salt of the earth.
12. He is a hard - working man with great firmness of purpose.
13. Working man need more.
14. B: Party, and he's also a hard - working man.
15. He's a working man, now that he has found a job.
16. He was hard - working man and would never rest idle.
17. Fish was a major source of protein for the working man.
18. It turns out that he was a man of ideas, a Communist fighting for the working man.
19. It insisted on a total abstention from not only spirits but beer, the staple drink of the working man.
20. Could not imperialism go hand-in-hand with prosperity for the working man?
21. Police earnings in the 1920s were substantial by comparison with most other occupations to which a working man could aspire.
22. Expressed more sympathetically: hiding behind the anonymity of the common working man from a more celebrated but also more demanding life.
23. You could be a princess, you could be a working man.
24. The Whigs put the democratic statement to their own use. They saw a way to represent their party of bankers and businessmen as the party of the working man and the small farmer.
25. I have made sure that he is a hard working man.
26. Congress enacted the Occupational Safety and Health Act in 1970 to "ensure so far as possible every working man and woman in the Nation safe and healthful working conditions."
27. What I'm looking for now is someone useful, a working man, a classic, the low-cut jeans.
28. At the end of the Second World War, it took the British working man about six hours of labour a day to feed a family of four; a figure which has now dropped by two thirds.
29. One of these is the tale of the poor hard - working man who was very unhappy.
30. Fish was a major source of the protein for the physical working man.
More similar words: workingman, working model, working memory, working, workings, working out, working-out, networking, reworking, working area, working day, working hour, working life, working plan, working hours, overworking, working paper, woodworking, team working, working load, hardworking, teleworking, working girl, working group, working papers, working order, working class, working-class, working party, working range.