Random good picture Not show
1. One dose of penicillin can wipe out the infection.
2. Wipe out the bath before you use it.
3. The spill could wipe out the Gulf's turtle population.
4. They managed to wipe out the entire aboriginal population.
5. The government is trying to wipe out drug trafficking.
6. You can never wipe out the past.
7. These stains won't easily wipe out.
8. The plague once could wipe out a village.
9. The disease threatens to wipe out the entire population.
10. One bad harvest could wipe out all of a grower's profits for the previous two years.
11. Nothing could wipe out his bitter memories of the past.
12. We are always ready to wipe out any enemy who dares to attack.
13. Only in this way can we wipe out the enemy troops.
14. This last payment will wipe out your debt to me.
15. We are determined to wipe out any enemy who dares invasion.
16. It really did wipe out all the plus signs.
17. Or a natural disaster may wipe out my offspring.
18. Early cash withdrawals wipe out the tax-free element, but you still benefit from better-than-average savings rates. 7.
19. It would wipe out farm profits, undermine rural employment and cause environmental degradation in East Anglia, he says.
20. The losses look likely more than to wipe out the projected profits on the ECR90 project.
21. Experts say on 12 October it will wipe out the hard disc of any machine it has entered.
22. Constant logging threatens to wipe out the little that is left of the rain forest.
23. That could quickly wipe out your entire annual interest income of $ 15 to $ 20.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. It took another fifteen years to wipe out the debt completely.
25. In Nogykanizsa, half population is wipe out by plague only one years after building the cathedral.
26. A few low-flying cruise missiles could wipe out an airfield before the mighty jets get off the ground.
27. The man is a fanatic who is determined to wipe out any opposition to the way he conducts himself.
28. First, interest rates may take longer to fall than is hoped. Second, in real terms, lending may fall. Third, bad loans could wipe out much of any improvement.
29. When it comes to cost, an Associated Press article points out the add-ons could wipe out your sandwich savings.
30. On the other hand, to establish a religion that would wipe out all chance of internal troubles.