Random good picture Not show
2. Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step a time.
4. The windows were covered in wire mesh to keep out flies.
5. The explosion shattered nearby windows and wrecked two cars.
6. The man glanced the burglar climbing out of the window.
7. All the windows were open, giving the house an airy feeling.
8. We have screened our window to keep out mosquitoes.
9. She leaned precariously out of the window.
10. There was ice on the windows.
11. Music blared out from the open window.
12. He was sitting alone by a window with a weird contraption on the bench in front of him.
13. The top of the tree is level with his bedroom window.
14. He shuffled across the room to the window.
15. Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
16. She heard a few taps on the window.
17. The scent of climbing roses wafts through the window.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. She has the window open, however cold it is outside.
19. Hundreds of youths rampaged through the town, shop windows were smashed and cars overturned.
20. The atmosphere is very stuffy in here can we open a window?
21. The windowing clause gives us a way to define a sliding or anchored window of data, on which the analytic function will operate, within a group.
22. But with e-books windowing can act against the best interests of publishers and authors.
23. Conclusion Internal drainage and windowing decompression is effective and recommendable for multiple renal cysts in adults.
24. Please provide windowing display map interface and specific URL document format on traffic monitor.
25. Convolution of windowing function is traditionally used to explain the Discrete Fourier Transform ( DFT ) errors.
26. But Sun will have to eat its words and may have to declare a product like its News windowing system dead.
27. Conclusion It is safe and effective to use interspinous enlarged windowing for decompressing and internal fixation of AF system to treat thoracolumbar spine fractures.
28. It consists of a pre-gain programmable amplifier, pre-filter, frequency measuring unit, data acquisition unit, windowing , digital correlation filter and man-machine interface, etc.
29. And once you need more programming power than what the shell provides, consider a language such as Ruby or Python and any one of several windowing toolkits.
30. Linux systems have developed an affinity for larger displays, and the Fedora windowing environment is just plain awful on a low-resolution display.
More similar words: sliding window, window dressing, window-shopping, window, window blind, windows, windowed, window box, Windows NT, window washer, car window, bay window, show window, shadowing, window sash, window shade, windowpane, window seat, oval window, window-shop, shopwindow, window pane, windowless, rose window, sash window, rear window, open window, windowsill, round window, window-dress.