Random good picture Not show
(1) Make sure you wash up well.
(2) Go and wash up - your dinner's ready.
(3) I helped wash up the lunch things.
(4) I didn't wash up the pans.
(5) He headed to the bathroom to wash up.
(6) We didn't wash up the dinner things until the morning after.
(7) I bet you make breakfast and wash up their plates, too.
(8) It's a good habit to wash up before a meal.
(9) It's his turn to wash up but he'll try and duck out of it.
(10) The girl helps her mother to wash up after dinner everyday.
(11) Go wash up before dinner.
(12) Go into the kitchen and wash up.
(13) We all wash up, standing in front of the kitchen sink, in full view of everyone else.
(14) Then wash up, change your clothes, and come greet your future in-laws.
(15) I went to wash up as the table edge trembled to a familiar sick-to-the-gut miasma of nothingness.
(16) The highest of the spring tides might wash up all around the houseboat but it would never float again.
(17) Go and ~ wash up at the sink.
(18) It's your turn to wash up today.
(19) I need to wash up before going out.
(20) How can I wash up the spilled milk?
(21) He waited patiently for his turn to wash up.
(22) Go and help wash up at the sink.
(23) Forget it(sentencedict .com), wash up and put on some medicine. "
(24) Will you help me to wash up all these pots and pans?
(25) She employs people also to help cook or prepare the meals and also she employs people to wash up.
(26) He told me he had had so many venereal diseases at this point that he knew to wash up immediately afterward.
(27) She poured the coffee down the sink, then started running hot water to wash up the supper dishes.
(28) Some one had to go round with the coals, wash up, sweep, scrub, polish, fetch and carry.
(29) Recent storms have obviously set them loose, causing them to wash up on the shoreline.
(30) I will be with you just as soon as I wash up.