Random good picture Not show
1. I'm going out to walk off this headache.
2. She threatened to walk off the film set because of the conditions.
3. She stood and watched them walk off down the road.
4. Let's go to the park and walk off all that lunch.
5. Don't just walk off when I'm trying to talk to you!
6. We started to walk off but were called back by the police officer.
7. He is determined to walk off some of his fat this week.
8. Lottery winners can walk off with a cool ￡18 million.
9. We went out for a while to walk off some of our dinner.
10. Without new contracts, mine workers will walk off their jobs Thursday.
11. I call people back when they walk off without their change.
12. And then, with one last handshake, they walk off in opposite directions, each one accompanied by his own thoughts.
13. The sergeant was tempted to walk off but did not.
14. Maybe she'd win the pools or walk off with first prize in the national lottery!
15. Only a few minutes walk off main shopping centre, sea front, Conference Centre, cinemas and theatre.
16. Each had worried that the other might walk off with the remainder of the story by himself.
17. He went out to walk off his sleepiness.
18. Walk off too many drinks.
19. I used to walk off my headache.
20. I saw Mike walk off with your cap.
21. I'll say good - by and walk off casual - like.
22. How can he walk off with the CD player in the daytime?
23. Sophie and Joel walk off happily licking their ice - creams.
24. He tried to walk off the annoyance his son gave him.
25. If that cow kylie walk off with my crown, I have to see it.
26. It makes the software easier to display and harder to walk off with.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Webster began to argue with Hirschbeck, who started to walk off the field.
28. That is despite new labor rules that make workers liable to compensate their employers if they walk off the job illegally.
29. His people said good - bye and watched him walk off toward the mountains.
30. The group said more than 130, 000 workers would walk off the job, including about 30, 000 union members employed by Hyundai Motors.