Random good picture Not show
1. I didn't think her performance was up to par.
2. The TV programme was not up to par tonight.
3. Her work hasn't been up to par lately.
4. His performance was not up to par.
5. None of the people who'd auditioned were really up to par.
6. His driving wasn't quite up to par and he lost the race.
7. I haven't been up to par since the operation.
8. Your ideas haven't been up to par lately.
9. Ed's grades are not up to par this semester.
10. I just have not been feeling up to par lately.
11. Quality was not up to par and clients rejected the goods and delayed payments.
12. The are not up to par. They are inferior compared to the original sample.
13. The dope up to par and had better character than the contrast.
14. The water qualityoutgoing water is up to par, supplying references to similar wastewater treatment.
15. It's a constant struggle to try to keep them up to par.
16. Fortunately for them ,(sentencedict.com/up to par.html) most equity funds are on their way back up to par values.
17. In general, the wide character and unicode support is mostly there in the compiler, but the text processing tools aren't quite up to par yet.
More similar words: up to, tip-top, laptop, up to now, come to pass, add up to, come up to, up to date, lead up to, face up to, stand up to, live up to, feel up to, up-to-date, look up to, measure up to, upton sinclair, leopard, jeopardy, jeopardise, jeopardize, in loco parentis, double jeopardy, part and parcel, opaque, allopathy, propaganda, drop a line, propagate, top.