Random good picture Not show
(1) Sonography is very useful in detection of undescended testes . The undescended testis is usually small. It is ovoid and reveals a homogeneous, hypoechoic structure.
(2) The clinicopathologic features, differential diagnosis, prognosis of undescended testis and the possible causes of malignant were discussed briefly.
(3) Undescended testicles have an increased risk for cancer.
(4) The usual treatment of undescended testicles is surgery.
(5) Undescended testis is frequently accompanied with the anomalies of the spermatic cord, gubernaculum testis, processus vaginalis, and epididymis.
(6) Undescended testicles also require timely medical attention in order to avoid later serious health problems.
(7) In most cases, undescended testicles move down into the scrotal sac on their own within the first few months.
(8) Undescended testicles also require timely medical attention order to avoid later serious health problems.
(9) Most of the anomaly cases were undescended testes and inguinal hernia,(Sentencedict.com) and the incidence of associated anomalies was rela...
(10) Males born with an undescended testicle are at a higher risk than the others.
(11) Testicular descent can get arrested at any point from the renal hilum to the external inguinal ring. Of all the undescended testes, 90% to 95% are low and in the inguinal canal.
(12) Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of testicular blood perfusion imaging of impalpable undescended testis.
(13) When exposed to high levels of phthalates during critical developmental periods, male fetuses can have malformed reproductive organs, including undescended testicles.
(14) The other minor congenital anomalies, such as preauricular sinus, undescended testis, chest wall anomaly are also investigated.
(15) Androgen receptor immunostaining and androgen receptor messenger ribonucleic acid expression are increased in cremaster muscles associated with undescended testis.
(16) Objective: To compare the topographic characteristics and operative effects of congenital undescended scapula.
(17) Objective: To seek a new operation method for management of high position undescended testis.
(18) However, in some cases(sentence dictionary), this fails to happen and the infant boy is born with still undescended testicles .
(19) Objective To assess the value of spiral CT in diagnosing and staging pure seminoma in intraabdominal undescended testis.
(20) And Melody Roelke, a veterinarian who has tracked them for years, says they were a mess: suffering from heart disease, infertility and undescended testicles.
(21) The study shows using the drugs during pregnancy may increase the risk of boys having undescended testicles, which can lead to poor sperm quality and testicular cancer in later life.
More similar words: descended, descender, descendent, condescend, condescending, condescendingly, incandescent, incandescence, incandescent lamp, condescension, undefended, descend, descend to, descend on, incandesce, descendant, descending, descendants, ascender, descending order, descending aorta, descending colon, ascendency, transcendent, transcendency, transcendence, transcendental, transcendentally, underhanded, transcendentalist.