Random good picture Not show
1. The project will run for a six-month trial period.
2. You can have it for a trial period .
3. They adopted the system for a trial period .
4. She agreed to employ me for a trial period.
5. The redundancy payments legislation allows employees a four-week trial period in which to make up their minds.
6. Therefore, if your daughter truly has scoliosis, the trial period you asked is not warranted.
7. After a successful trial period(sentencedict.com/trial period.html), tickets timed at half-hour intervals will now be required to visit the Washington Monument year-round.
8. Sort of a trial period to get acquainted.
9. Agents are usually appointed for a trial period at first, with extensions to the contract after that.
10. I accept all terms and conditions above during trial period.
11. ScrapBook is shareware, with a 30 - day trial period.
12. Once the trial period ended, the customers began incurring credit card charges they had not approved.
13. At the end of the trial period, the researchers found no changes in natural killer cell activity except in the group taking fish oil.
14. The security system will be reviewed after a three-month trial period .
15. You can use the software free for a 30-day trial period.
16. And they have warned they are only prepared to leave services as they are for a trial period.
17. Forty four patients with Crohn's disease were examined for eligibility during the trial period.
18. Andrew and Wendy plan to work with drug addicts in Hong Kong and they will soon embark on a two-month trial period.
19. The unusually long incubation period for this disease dictates an unusually long trial period.
20. If you accept the offer of a new job on changed terms, a trial period comes into effect automatically.
21. The paired t test was used to examine changes over the trial period within each group.
22. These markets should be deregulated initially for a three-year trial period, said the review.
23. These include reception, orientation and the three - month trial period.
24. Article 170 Sale by Trial In a sale trial, the parties may prescribe the trial period.
25. I suggest a shorter one, one year for a trial period.
26. I suggest the agency contract should be initially made for a trial period of one year.
27. Initially, it would run for one year, a kind of trial period.
28. Bridge construction control technique based on ANN is still stage of theory discussion and trial period.
29. It is free of charge for buyer and or landlord listing during trial period.
30. You must continue to monitor the problem and after a trial period, review your progress.
More similar words: final period, neonatal period, serial port, industrial park, industrial process, terrestrial planet, industrial products, industrial production, period, periods, periodic, pay period, aperiodic, time period, periodical, base period, first period, periodontal, periodic law, periodicity, grace period, periodically, period piece, periodontium, latent period, periodic wave, period of time, periodontist, periodontics, periodization.