Random good picture Not show
1. Even quite thick-walled chemical container packs are pierced by the unit.
2. A thick-walled lignified plant cell that is often branched.
3. Honeycombing consisting of multilayered thick-walled cysts.
4. The axisymmetric problems of a thick-walled elastic circular cylindrical shell with finite length are studied.
5. Drill collars are thick-walled tubular pieces machined from solid bars of steel, usually plain carbon steel but sometimes of nonmagnetic nickel-copper alloy or other nonmagnetic premium alloys.
6. The hardest thing is getting hold of proper thick-walled jam jars; new, they can be more expensive than some cheap jams.
7. The mechanism of the reheat cracking in thick-walled pressure vessels, its classification, features, detection methods, influencing factors and precautions are described.
8. Also, investigations of cold-formed effect on thick-walled steel members have been seldom reported.
9. Filling defects in the soft density, thick-walled bladder and infiltrated adjacent organs such as prostate were showed mainly in CT scan.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. So for thick-walled double channels with welding composite section, the combined effects of the cold-formed and welding residual stresses shall be considered to assure the stability bearing capacity.
11. Crack perpendicular to the axis is caused on too rapid quench cooling, non-hardenability of the thick-walled department, as well as mutation of cross-section size. This is a typical arc-shaped crack.
12. The result showed that the attenuation of residual stress of autofrettaged thick-walled cylinder reached about 30% under cycle loading.
13. Pathology study showed mature lipocytes, smooth muscle cells and thick-walled vessels in the tumor.
14. The paper introduces the construction, constitute[sentencedict.com], and working principle of the automatic welding machines which are used in joining thick-walled pipes.
15. Finally, the influences of the intermediate principal stress and the strength-difference on the shakedown limit pressure of the thick-walled cylinder are investigated by the present solution.
16. To compare the results, numerical simulation of a monobloc thick-walled explosion containment vessel was also investigated.
17. The plants' small size, as well as the presence of thick-walled cells elsewhere in the stems, suggests that wood evolved to efficiently transport water from the soil into the plant.
18. An analytical solution on magnetoelastodynamics problem, which is subjected to the transversal magnetic field around an anisotropic thick-walled cylinder, was presented.
19. Professional factory production: forging stainless steel ring, mechanical seal parts, thick-walled stainless steel tube, and other kinds of non-products and accessories.
20. The elastic-plastic stress and displacement fields of cylindrically orthotropic composite thick-walled tube under uniform radial pressure are studied.
21. A high resolution computed tomography of the chest showed multiple nodular infiltrations at the posterior segment of the right upper lobe with a thick-walled cavitary lesion.
More similar words: backwall, chickweed, through thick and thin, walled, thick, thicken, thickly, thicket, thickset, thickish, thickener, a bit thick, thickhead, thickness, thickened, thick skin, thickening, as thick as thieves, thick and fast, thickheaded, in the thick of, thick-skinned, have a thick skin, coating thickness, lock washer, backwash, backward, backwards, back water, backwater.