Random good picture Not show
1. The most obvious example is that surplus energy created by the pod can be used to charge the car.
2. Unlike more recognizable white fat, which stores surplus energy, brown fat burns energy to generate heat.
3. It powers a wastewater treatment plant, with surplus energy going to the area power grid.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Fresh mint, cool release surplus energy, to make your lasting fresh breath.
5. This funded hot fusion system has never produced surplus energy after billions have been spent and years of research.
6. Using surplus energy boiler in active carbon production line, that can not only reduce environmental pollution but also save a great quantity of energy, possesses considerable economic benefits.
7. The kids were running around crazily , working off their surplus energy.
8. Every atom seeks equilibrium at the lowest energy level, giving off surplus energy as radiation.
9. At the time I attributed this discomfort to my surplus energy, and not to my thinness.
10. And if we overate on any one of them then any surplus energy would end up by making us fat.
11. In the process of routing(sentencedict.com), WMSNRR fully consider the relaying rate and the surplus energy of two-hop node.
12. It'seems that not all fat is simply a depot for the accumulation of surplus energy.
13. In the course of energy conversion and transfer, the difference of energy is existed, and there is surplus energy to produce.
14. The study and practice to re-utilize of drainage water and surplus energy from boiler are introduced.
15. By the dynamic reclaiming algorithm, the system performance is further improved at run-time with surplus energy.
16. Besides, there, was so much to be done and there were so few people to do what needed being done that their surplus energy was entirely exhausted by the chores of every-day life.
17. It is designed to fly day and night by saving surplus energy from its 12,000 solar cells in high-performance batteries.
18. This paradigm is changing as businesses and homes begin generating more wind and solar electricity, enabling them to sell surplus energy back to their utilities.
19. The Massachusetts-based company Beacon Power's solution is to store the grid's surplus energy in hundreds of spinning carbon-fiber-and-fiberglass drums.
20. Sport as well as culture of human beings is reflection of its surplus energy.
21. The energy equilibrium method is often used to design hot pipe surplus energy boiler.
More similar words: surplus, net surplus, surplus funds, budget surplus, surplus value, trade surplus, capital surplus, surplus capacity, consumer surplus, mass energy, excess energy, biomass energy, energy, heat energy, high-energy, wave energy, free energy, solar energy, energy loss, energy level, total energy, energy needs, energy change, atomic energy, nuclear energy, energy crises, energy sources, mental energy, waste of energy, kinetic energy.