Random good picture Not show
1. Cytochromes P450 are a multi-gene superfamily of haem containing enzymes that catalyse the oxidative metabolism of many compounds.
2. A proliferation-induced ligand(APRIL)is a recently found member of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)superfamily.
3. Thirty-eight species in five families of the superfamily Coccoidea were enumerated. Their distributions, hosts, biological habits and harmful effect of some species were noted.
4. Vitamin D receptor belongs to steroid-hormone receptor superfamily, and binds with calcitriol to regulate blood calcium and mineralization of bone.
5. A scientific name of a taxon at the rank of superfamily . Such names have the suffix - OIDEA.
6. P - glycoprotein is one of the members in the superfamily of ATP - binding cassette transporters.
7. The second report links susceptibility to SLE with increased expression of a gene in the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily .
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
8. Glucose - regulated protein 58 is a member of the protein disulphide isomerase superfamily.
9. Tumor necrosis factor-related apoptosis-inducing ligand (TRAIL) is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) superfamily .
10. Study of CCK receptor polymorphism may reveal some universal rules in GPCR superfamily.
11. Wu Qingchang of deputy director general ofof of Lieutenant Colonel superfamily a meeting, made important speech.
12. Old World chameleons; in some classifications Rhiptoglossa is considered a superfamily of Sauria.
More similar words: foster family, nuclear family, paterfamilias, family, subfamily, job family, family man, type family, fish family, family line, family unit, family tree, family room, family court, family name, word family, royal family, family therapy, family circle, family history, in the family way, family doctor, family jewels, family business, family allowance, family planning, conjugal family, family medicine, family practice, extended family.