Random good picture Not show
1. Conclusion The size, extent and development of superacute cerebral infarction can be well demonstrated on DWI, while the area of ischemia can be displayed on PI.
2. So, SIT is a effective method in the treatment of superacute ischemic stroke.
3. Objective:To evaluate clinical application of CTPI in cerebrovascular disease in the acute or superacute stage.
4. Diffusion perfusion weighted imaging (PWI) can provide more useful information in superacute stage, of which the changes in perfusion imaging is earlier than that of DW1.
5. Objective To analyze the relationship between multislice CT (MSCT) perfusion and NIHSS of diabetic and non-diabetic patients with superacute stroke and in clinical outcome.
6. Conclusion When CT plain scan images are carefully analysed, the diagnosis or suggestive diagnosis of superacute cerebral infarction may be worked out in more than half cases.
7. Objective To evaluate the value of low field intensity MR diffusion weighted imaging(DWI) province in superacute cerebral infarction.
8. Objective To explore the value of diffusion weighed imaging (DWI) and perfusion weighted imaging (PWI) in the diagnosis of the ischemic penumbra (IP) of superacute infarction.
9. Methods Twenty-five diabetic patients and 25 non-diabetic patients with superacute ischemic stroke were performed MSCT perfusion within 6 hours of onset.
More similar words: hyperacute, acute, subacute, acutely, acuteness, acute angle, acute glaucoma, acute gastritis, acute renal failure, intracutaneous, acute pyelonephritis, acute kidney failure, super acid, superacid, acute lymphoblastic leukemia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, extracurricular activity, a cut above, cute, scute, macula lutea, cutely, dracula, syracuse, execute, oracular, cuteness, executed, persecute, barracuda.