Random good picture Not show
(1) For a moment, less than a moment, a malachite sun-bird hovered near to where we were lying.
(2) Sunbirds and bats, which live outside the forest, also work the flowers at this level.
(3) A territorial sunbird can time its visits to a particular flower such that its nectar has built up to a high level.
(4) Due to a Bug in Sunbird, you can only choose 1-6 days or some multiple of 7 for your alarm setting.
(5) Sunbird can't write this to the ICS file and will loose the setting after restart.
(6) The 65,000 m2 square comprises flag-raising, sunbird and meteorite squares, which was named the national cultural square in 2007. it is also an traffic hub as a score of bus lines pass it.
(7) First enters the stage the program is "Sunbird".
(8) With such excellent group, the Sunbird can provide the customers with professional and efficient service in all the aspects as design, technology, manufacture and sale.
(9) Sunbird Taxi Service here. Can I help you?
(10) Sunbird Chemical Manufacturing Inc has certified by the ISO9001. Innovation of management and technology are the key impetus for us to improve ourselves.
(11) Sunbird passes on from generation to generation beautiful fable.
(12) Defended flowers can therefore be exploited more efficiently and it can pay a sunbird to defend a territory.
(13) Guests can take a10-minute walk to Chengdu's main shopping area known as Yanshikou, where one of the city's landmarks, the Holy Sunbird erected on Tianfu Square(Sentencedict), is located.
(14) Say you have stored your wife's birthday in your family calendar on your home PC. You've choosen the category ' Birthday ' in Sunbird for this event.
(15) The worship of the sun and the moon can be demonstrated from the sunbird and frog-shaped ornaments.
(16) "Jester" let "Sha" to the beautiful Incarnation of the Sunbird "Jin" during the Holy sacrificial ceremony 3100 years ago.
More similar words: unbind, unbidden, unbiased, unbinding, given birth, bird, sunbeam, sunbathe, sunburn, sunbather, sunbath, sunbelt, sunbaked, sun-baked, sunburst, sunblock, sunburnt, birder, birdie, sunbonnet, sunburned, rare bird, seabird, bird dog, catbird, snowbird, sea bird, birdseed, sun bathing, birdbath.