Random good picture Not show
1. Geochemical and stratigraphical studies suggest that the tectonic setting of the Gangdese region is depressional rifting to the northern margin of Gondwanaland.
2. The controlling acton of stratigraphical dip angle on layer-sliding intensity in folding process is explained systematically.
3. Judging from the stratigraphical sequence and the characteristics of this flora, the geological age of the said coal series is late Pliocene.
4. In conclusion, the deep incised valley in the stratigraphical cross - section was brush - fire.
5. The occurrences give geographical and stratigraphical information as well as the name of the author.
6. On the basis of stratigraphical features and lateral change, 10 sequences have been divided as well as some depositional boundary and tracts.
7. Different types of meter-scale cyclic sequences in stratigraphical records are the outcomes of episodic accumulation of strata related to Milankovitch cycles.
8. Stratigraphical classification and correlation have been done again the theory of sequence of stratigraphy.
9. Only by using stratigraphical and typological approaches in the continuous archaeological practice, can we establish an archaeological system with chinese characteristics.
10. The advantages of integrating stratigraphical features in studying the history of geological and biological evolution revive stratigraphy as the cornerstone of many branches of geosciences.
11. Micropalaeontological studies on recovered core samples have been used for stratigraphical studies on behalf of petroleum exploration companies.
11. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. The initial design phase for a database to hold a lexicon of stratigraphical terms is almost complete.
13. Present use of fossil molecules to reconstruct paleoclimate and ancient human activities has become an important part of molecular stratigraphical research.
14. Regional comprehensive evaluation should be carried out by the principle of high resolution sequence strata stratigraphical study to circle the distribution of Jurassic reservoir.
15. Based on the investigations of the spores and pollen in crude oil and their stratigraphical distribution, the Eogene petroleum source rocks of the petroliferous basin were determined.
16. Analysis of the fossil associations of dasycladalean algae in the Middle and Upper Triassic of Croatia is given with the emphasis on the stratigraphical ranges of particular species and associations.
17. Now sequence stratigraphy is widely accepted, and is becoming standard technology of stratigraphical research.
18. This paper introduced the principles and methods of historical reconstruction of marine contamination based on high resolution molecular (element) stratigraphical records.
19. The fairly high similarity between this curve and other coeval curves sets up by some foreign scholars in other regions abroad, exhibits important stratigraphical significance.
20. The formation of the ore -bearing hydrothermal fluid has under gone some phases:rainfall, normally -temperatured stratigraphical water , hypothermal fluid , and hypothermal ore -bearing brine.
21. A lot of difficulties arise from the construction of wall because of great depth, large area, complicated stratigraphical conditions and short construction period of time.
22. The radiolaria fossils and submarine basalts which are first discovered afford us new material to discuss about the stratigraphical time and tectonic background of this area in Devonian period.
More similar words: stratigraphic, stratigraphy, graphic illustration, calligraphic, graphical, graphically, geographical, biographical, topographical, geographically, typographical, ethnographical, typographically, telegraphically, cartographical, topographically, epigraphic, cryptographical, graphical design, bibliographical, photographically, zoogeographical, geographical area, biogeographical, lexicographical, cryptographically, autobiographical, typographical error, calligraphist, graphical user interface.