Similar words: structured program, structured programming, fixed program, called program, object-oriented programming, distributed programming, world food programme, editor program. Meaning: adj. of or concerning programs stored in the computer's own memory stored program. n. a program that is stored in the memory of the computer that executes it.
Random good picture Not show
1. This is now an example of a stored-program computer.
2. Based on the Stored-program concept, computers store programs and data in slow-to-access storage medium(such as a hard disk)and work on them in a fast-access, volatile storage medium(RAM).
3. We introduced the minitype stored-program exchange based on ATMEL 89C51 Micro Controller and related hardware and software design.
4. A stored-program computer requires an initial computer program stored in its read-only memory to boot.
5. What that means, in a stored-program computer, is that I can provide to the computer a sequence of instructions describing the process I want it to execute.
6. Sincethe term "CPU" is generally defined as a software (computer program)execution device, the earliest devices that could rightly be calledCPUs came with the advent of the stored-program computer.
7. Designing and implementing malleable software has been a challenge since stored-program computers were invented.
8. He later worked at the National Physical Laboratory, creating one of the first designs for a stored-program computer, although it was never actually built.
More similar words: structured program, structured programming, fixed program, called program, object-oriented programming, distributed programming, world food programme, editor program, monitor program, program generator, monitoring program, program, c program, process program, tv program, reprogram, subprogram, programme, processing program, production program, program run, news program, programmer, programing, game program, program unit, program file, program name, quiz program, base program.