Random good picture Not show
1. Progress at the staging area has been slow.
2. Firefighters met at the staging area at a local high school.
3. The stage area at the casino in Le Touquet was almost close enough to the tables to kick the glasses off.
4. The Lincolns destroyed vital food crops and staging areas thus slowly sapping the bandits' will and strength.
5. See, this is just the staging area.
6. Sign - in and staging area opposite from parking lot for ZiZhu Science Park.
6. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
7. Could not initialize staging area ( disk space or file permission problem ).
8. Raw material inventory and sub-assembly staging area identified and secure.
9. Sign - in and staging area at the race site ( Shanghai Airport Championship Course ) .
10. Staging area opposite from parking lot for ZiZhu Science Park.
11. "It's a staging area for entry into Apache," James explained, "like an airlock where projects can join, migrate to the Apache infrastructure, and learn how to become part of Apache, and so on."
12. Did not rush into the staging area. The scene was first assessed.
13. An off site staging area was not established for incoming units.
14. During the past night alone the Marines holding the staging area sustained 2 killed and 5 wounded.
15. Puts the specified input event onto the top of the staging area stack.
16. Air was sucked through large funnel-like structures that directed a smooth flow of air past the staging area where airplanes, helicopters, race cars and even a Navy SEAL submarine were tested.
17. Puts the specified input event onto the top of the specified staging area stack.
18. Paging space, or swap space, is a type of logical volume that serves as a staging area for processes that are not using active random-access memory (RAM).
More similar words: staging, engaging, aging, raging, foraging, bring around, damaging, managing, ravaging, tagging, packaging, pillaging, averaging, messaging, encouraging, leveraging, breaking and entering, discouraging, disparaging, encouragingly, lightning arrester, disparagingly, managing editor, breaking away, managing director, staggering, breaking in, gingerbread, magnetic resonance imaging, hangar.