Random good picture Not show
1. I gave the kitchen a spring-clean at the weekend.
2. It's almost as easy these days to give your rooms a new coat of paint as it is to spring-clean them.
3. I was just doing some spring-cleaning. How do you think my office is looking?
4. The next task is to give the house a thorough spring-clean, paying particular attention to curtains, carpets and polished floors.
5. Judith's busy doing the spring-cleaning .
6. Get a head start on spring-cleaning and donate clothes, toys, furniture, household items, and old computers to nonprofits accepting them.
7. The rooms inside were undergoing a spring-cleaning.
8. In the spring-cleaning Mother forgot about the three guestroom upstairs.
9. A major spring-cleaning was carried out to welcome them with feasts and celebrations.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
10. This is a time of personal and cosmic spring-cleaning.
11. Part of any thorough spring-cleaning regimen should include ridding your closet of stuff you don't need, and that includes winter clothes.
12. Think of the following activity as spring-cleaning that you only need to complete once a year.
13. We do a mental spring-cleaning.
14. The Mole had been working very hard all the morning, spring-cleaning his little home.
15. The 24th day on the last lunar month is the day for cleanup. Every household will do home cleaning, sweep their home, clean windows, wash clothes and clean dishes and have a spring-cleaning.
16. I've been as busy as a bee all day doing my spring-cleaning.
17. After a long winter, every home needs a thorough spring-cleaning.
More similar words: spring-clean, cleaning, dry cleaning, leaning, spring chicken, gleaning, leaning tower of pisa, springing, spring, springy, meaning, weaning, offspring, springer, spring up, meanings, cleansing, hot spring, springbok, handspring, demeaning, hot springs, wellspring, coil spring, mainspring, springtime, sprinkling, meaningful, thermal spring, spring onion.