Random good picture Not show
1. Each of these cells have their specific jobs to do, but they also interrelate with each other.
2. Adults lose special rates for specific jobs, shift pay, holiday pay and unsocial hours pay.
3. There are groups of employees with specific job specialties, such as cashiers, stock clerks, and meat-cutters.
4. Through the use of the book describes specific job training and strategy, briefly describe your strengths at work defects.
5. Instead of going for a specific job, try going to a company or an employment agency and saying 'This is what I know.' What you know can be applied to a number of different positions.
6. A specific job hunt will be more efficient than a haphazard one.
7. Even though you have a specific job function and you belong to a specific department, you are unified with other organization members to accomplish the overall objectives.
8. Remove a specific job usually specified by job number from the printer queue.
9. Job-related: These are relevant to a specific job. For example, an accountant's job-related skills might include financial planning, budgeting and financial reporting.
10. If you're applying for a specific job, research the position and company.
11. This might be one specific job title. If so, then highlight that and drop the laundry list of " qualifications."
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. Ask for advice rather than information about specific job openings.
13. How are the training needs of specific job functions analysed?
14. You have been employed for your specific job because we believe that you possess special skills and qualities, which will make you an asset to the company.
15. The manufacturers also assist in developing applications software for specific jobs.
16. Takes beginners up to intermediate level by showing trainees working on specific jobs.
17. Current federal law allows employers to sponsor up to 140, 000 immigrants each year for specific jobs.
18. So we need to preserve that part of vocational education but greatly diminish narrow training for specific jobs.
19. We must also try to ensure we get people capable of doing specific jobs to a reasonable standard.
20. The starting point for the interview game is when a job seeker has a scheduled interview with a company executive or search professional who is trying to fill a specific job.
21. In many circumstances, manufacturers want to optimize processors to do a specific job.
22. A wealth of information about education opportunities, potential employers, and specific job openings is as close as the nearest computer.
23. If the SQL Performance Monitor target job was a specific job and that job was started by the current user, *JOBCTL user special authority is not required.
24. The request should also specify whether there are any preferences for sourcing it internally or externally, and whether it's a national specific job.
25. In many cases, you'll be associated with the company you work for more than the specific job you hold.
26. Each day, each factory employee completes a time ticket. The time ticket gathers daily labor information and shows the specific job to which the employee was signed.
27. "It may be the tight job market, but we've been receiving more and more letters responding to a specific job from candidates who are not at all qualified for it, " she says.
28. Kenexa's specific hiring solutions aim at finding best person for a specific job.
29. Training logbook has been divided into different modules, each dealing with a specific job responsibility and expertise required for the rank e. g. Navigation, Cargo Operations, Communications etc.
30. Body tissue is made up of groups of cells that perform a specific job, such as protecting the body against infection, producing movement or storing fat.
More similar words: job specifications, specific, aspecific, nonspecific, unspecific, specifically, specificity, conspecific, specific heat, specific name, specific power, specific order, specification, interspecific, intraspecific, specific field, specific items, specific volume, specifications, specific market, specific energy, specific policy, specific gravity, context-specific, specific schedule, specific performance, specific interface, specific resistance, specific information, system specification.