Random good picture Not show
1. Metallic compounds include boride, silicious and compound carbide, etc.
2. L-type molecular sieves were synthesized with four different silicious materials, namely silica sol, silica gel, waste silica sludge and kieselguhr.
3. While using silicious insulation plate as the working lining for continuous casting tundish at the 2nd Steelmaking Plant of our company, the skin blowholes occurred seriously on the head of billets.
4. In the silicious matter which the water deposits is perhaps the bony system, and in the still finer soil and organic matter the fleshy fibre or cellular tissue.
5. Based on the XRD data of the field samples, the following hydrothermal sedimentation indicators are discovered: silicious sediment, rock salt, gypsum and natural sulphur.
6. Diagenetic minerals are mainly thin film shaped chlorite and increasing shaped quartz minerals. There are autogenous apatites, filled silicious and carbonate minerals as well.
7. Silicon was by what people says in the past silicon, silicious dust, silicosis, coal silicosis also becomes phrase of be used to accordingly all the time.
More similar words: malicious, delicious, deliciously, maliciously, red delicious, deliciousness, golden delicious, malicious gossip, vicious, officious, silicic, judicious, pernicious, viciously, auspicious, capricious, lubricious, suspicious, avaricious, officiously, silicium, silicide, injudicious, viciousness, judiciously, capriciously, meretricious, avariciously, auspiciously, vicious cycle.