Random good picture Not show
1. Chemicals in the factory's sewage system have changed the ecology of the whole area.
2. The sewage system used in the autonomous house comprises two toilets and a composting tank.
3. There is a sewage system, hand-dug, which replaced the open trenches that ran through the camp until recently.
4. Similarly, the sewage system is also independent of external services.
5. Also, an aging storm water and sewage system has caused overflows and backups in recent years.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. The sewage system away the used water from toilets and other places.
7. The action follows incidents in which severe wet weather caused the local sewage system to overflow into gardens in the town.
8. Voice over Urbanisation has also put pressure on the sewage system.
9. Even waste water from water changes is not allowed to go into our sewage system during this period.
10. In many regions, industry is permitted to connect up to the domestic sewage system to discharge its toxic waste.
11. The courtyards have the supply of cold water , sewage system, electricity.
12. The grave problems of public hygiene are connected with the inefficient sewage system of the city.
13. The house is almost perfect, with the exception of its sewage system.
14. The amount of water used by the community is therefore the figure used by the civil engineer when he is designing the sewage system for its minimum rate of flow.
More similar words: wage system, digestive system, caste system, case system, price system, immune system, committee system, health care system, endocrine system, coordinate system, reproductive system, federal reserve system, sewage, male reproductive system, female reproductive system, management system, Management Information System, system, subsystem, systemic, si system, ecosystem, system unit, systematic, subway system, open system, solar system, legal system, expert system, systematics.