Random good picture Not show
1. Farmland, especially among growing crops, open grassland, steppes, semi-deserts.
2. Dry grassy plains or open scrub, semi-deserts.
3. In modern semi-deserts the position may be rather different.
4. It is a remarkable little bird in many respects, being superbly adapted to the unpredictability of a semi-desert environment.
5. Deserts, semi-deserts, and other dry stony ground, nesting on ground.
6. The birds inhabit tropical forests, savannah, and arid semi-desert conditions.
7. Southwestern U. S is desert and semidesert, sparely covered with giant cactus and low shrubs, hot in The Day and cold at night.
8. Tan sheep has been grazed in semidesert grassland for a long time and it is difficult for the sheep to pass spring for lack of nutrition in winter and spring.
9. The endemic species distributed in the desert and semidesert regions of the west of Inner Mongolia.
10. Peganum, a king of medicinal herbs, is one of the superior plants in desert and semidesert areas.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
11. The paper recorded the numbers of 4 genus of Miridae in desert and semidesert regions in North-West China.
12. The basical features of sand hazard along the railway are eroding ballast, covering track and wearing equipments in desert and semidesert areas.
More similar words: gobi desert, kalahari desert, desert, deserts, semidetached, deserter, deserted, desertion, desert soil, syrian desert, sonoran desert, just deserts, semi-detached house, mojave desert, sahara desert, eastern desert, atacama desert, taklamakan desert, desertification, taklimakan desert, operation desert storm, semi-dry, semidarkness, deserve, deserved, deserving, dessert, deservedly, undeserved, undeserving.