Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Napolean himself was once a crying baby.|
- Similar sentences
- The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month.
- Once a decision was made, I didn't worry about it afterward.
- He who permits himself to tell a lie once, finds it easier to do it a second time.
- I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.
- The President's post should not be politicised. Once a president is elected, he is above politics.
- A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arm..
- Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.
- Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laught..
- Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.
- We must welcome the future, remembering that soon it will be the past; and we must respect the past..
- Once a word has been allowed to escape, it cannot be recalled.
- And yet her name was like a summons to all my foolish blood.
- Once a person is determined to help themselves, there is nothing that can stop them.
- I was once afraid of people saying, "Who does she think she is?" Now I have the courage to stand an..
- Every revolution was first a thought in one man's mind.