Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Good sense is the most equitably distributed of all things because no matter how much or little a person has, everyone feels so abundantly provided with good sense that he feels no desire for more than he already possesses. Rene Descartes|
- Similar sentences
- Knowledge is the most precious treasure of all things, because it can never be given away, nor stol..
- Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, for each one thinks he is so well-e..
- Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy..
- Personal satisfaction is the most important ingredient of success.
- The most splendid achievement of all is the constant striving to surpass yourself and to be worthy ..
- Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
- The beginning is the most important part of the work.
- I think death is the most wonderful invention of life. It purges the system of these old models tha..
- Too many people expect wonders from democracy, when the most wonderful thing of all is just having ..
- The most utterly lost of all days is that in which you have not once laughed.
- Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
- Egotism is the source and summary of all faults and miseries.
- The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a ro..
- Humor is the most honest of emotions. Applause for a speech can be insincere, but with humor, if th..
- To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.