Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted. Garrison Keillor|
- Similar sentences
- Our belief is not a belief. Our principles are not a faith. We do not rely soley upon science and r..
- What is the past but what we choose to remember?
- The role of a writer is not to say what we can all say, but what we are unable to say.
- Learning is an antidote of ignorance. Learning liberates us by increasing our knowledge and enrichi..
- Our lives are the only meaningful expression of what we believe and in Whom we believe. And the onl..
- In this world it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
- How do we keep our inner fire alive? Two things, at minimum, are needed: an ability to appreciate t..
- Time is what we want most,but what we use worst.
- The best luck is what you make for yourself - being able to see what others do not see and do what ..
- It is not a good idea to be enthusiastically honest with people you do not know well, and it is not..
- Nobody can compel you to settle for a lousy future without your consent. If you do not try, you wil..
- There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed.
- The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.
- One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.
- It is humiliating to realize that when you drive yourself underground, when you fake who you are, o..