Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||Nature hath given men one tongue but two ears, that we may hear from others twice as much as we speak. Epictetus|
- Similar sentences
- Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue, to the end that we should hear and see ..
- When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn’t a sign that they don’t understand one another, bu..
- A man has two ears and one mouth that he may hear much and speak little.
- And there's no doubt in my mind, not one doubt in my mind… that we will fail.
- Show your intelligence by listening as twice as you can talk, simply because we have two ears and o..
- We human beings don’t realize how great God is. He has given us an extraordinary brain and a sensit..
- Life contains but two tragedies. One is not to get your heart’s desire; the other is to get it.
- Two ears to one tongue, therefore hear twice as much as you speak.
- One may overcome a thousand men in battle, but he who conquers himself is the greatest victor.
- No ray of sunshine is ever lost but the green that it awakens takes time to sprout, and it is not a..
- There are two circumstances that lead to arrogance: one is when you're wrong and you can't face it;..
- Real men despise battle, but will never run from it.
- The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.
- It's a shame that we have to live, but it's a tragedy that we get to live only one life.
- And he gave it for his opinion, "that whoever could make two ears of corn, or two blades of grass, ..