Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||The man who has no sense of history, is like a man who has no ears or eyes. Adolf Hitler|
- Similar sentences
- A sense of shame is not a bad moral compass.
- A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds.
- That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lesson..
- A person who doubts himself is like a man who would enlist in the ranks of his enemies and bear arm..
- Human conscience is the highest court of justice - no sense of justice is possible without conscien..
- The work an unknown good man has done is like a vein of water flowing hidden underground, secretly ..
- The human species, according to the best theory I can form of it, is composed of two distinct races..
- The sense of justice is always overwhelmed by personal interests, biases or prejudices, and there i..
- Dogs are the leaders of the planet. If you see two life forms, one of them is making a poop, the ot..
- Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor ..
- Character is like a tree and reputation like a shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree ..
- So much of history is mystery. We don't know what is lost forever, what will surface again. All obj..
- Love is like a match to a wick. It takes that right combination to strike a flame. But once the fla..
- A sense of humor is good for you. Have you ever heard of a laughing hyena with heart burn?
- A sense of humor is great - it goes a long, long way in a marriage.