Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Rubin is walking a fine line.
2. The state department spokesman, James Rubin, has done no more than take formal note of Mahuad's initiative.
3. Using electron microscopy, Rubin etal showed that the tight junctions appeared morphologically unchanged in untreated coeliac disease patients.
4. A young Salomon Brothers trader named Howie Rubin began to calculate the probability of homeowners' prepaying their mortgages.
5. The stepped-up Republican attack against Mr Rubin only heightened investors' concern over the budget stalemate in Washington.
6. After Rubin Stacy was lynched, young girls were allowed to view the body.
7. To his great credit, Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin is opposed.
8. The bond market is calm; and yet Rubin has managed to worry his opponents.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. Perry and Rubin scored the highest grades for overall performance.
10. Gutfreund felt the firm created the opportunity for Rubin and therefore deserved the bulk of the rewards.
11. Chanda Rubin withdrew from Wimbledon after struggling much of the season with a wrist injury.
12. Rubin says he will resign when he is no longer able to perform his duties.
13. Rubin himself appeared on stage for a pep talk, a short and stocky 40ish fellow in business blues.
14. With Simmons handling business matters, Rubin acted as talent scout -- and what talent he found!
15. A month ago, hotheads cried that Rubin should be impeached for using pension-fund cash.
16. Mr Rubin rose to the top through risk arbitrage.
17. The script from Bruce Joel Rubin ("Ghost") forgoes any effort to analyze Henry's condition, save for a ridiculous discussion of Henry's condition as "Chrono-Displacement Disorder."
18. Jeff Rubin, director of research at Birinyi Associates, said the weak job market was not enough for him to rethink his economic recovery assumptions.
19. Vera Rubin, a young astronomer at the Department of Terrestrial Magnetism at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, observed the speeds of stars at various locations in galaxies.
20. " I say, Professor Rubin, " came a bass voice, " are kicking us downstairs pretty fast, aren't you? "
21. Doctors first thought it reduced blood pressure by relaxing the blood vessels, Rubin said.
22. When November came, and the debt ceiling had not moved, Rubin postponed catastrophe by borrowing from two government pension funds.
23. The markets have shrugged off other harsh public comments about Mr Rubin.
24. Of course, the most curious of all former Salomon Brothers mortgage traders is Howie Rubin.
25. The traveling exhibition was assembled by museum curator David Rubin several years ago while he was at the Cleveland Center.
26. No one in the House has initiated formal impeachment proceedings against Mr Rubin.
27. Solomon made his remarks to a reporter after Mr Rubin met with House Republicans.
28. These could include tapping the Federal Financing Bank or a $ 40 billion currency stabilization fund, though Rubin declined to elaborate.
29. Big talk may not be the style of Bob Rubin, banker and multimillionaire.
30. When he was sixteen, he urged his parents to let him study composing with Rubin Goldmark.
More similar words: rub in, indirubin, bilirubin, bilirubinate, bilirubinemia, hyperbilirubinemia, rubia, rub it in, rubicon, cherubic, rubidium, rubicund, rubiaceae, doxorubicin, tubing, subindex, daubing, rubbing, concubine, drubbing, subinterval, scrubbing, concubinage, rubbing alcohol, scrubbing brush, cubit, cubic, pubis, nubia, pubic.